Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Seeking Information about Kindle Book?

So, I was sitting around one day, when I heard about these amazing, new, and fun products called ebook readers. Now me, being the avid fantasy and sci-fi novel reader that I am, decided to find what information I could about these products. Much to my dismay, there wasn't very much information available. In my searches, I stumbled across the Kindle and I thought "How amazing is that?!?". So I decided that more information needed to be put out there.

Welcome to my Kindle Books and Products Review blog!

So here's the deal about the Kindle. Currently there are three products with this name. The Kindle, Kindle DX, and the Kindle 3G. (My bet is that the Kindle 4G is coming soon.) I will review each of these products in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment